Working With The Kitchen Partners
Working with The Kitchen Partners means a hassle free kitchen design and installation. We use a very simple step by step process to help our customers achieve their dream kitchen. We find out their specific requirements, create unique design concepts and then refine if necessary. After the design stage the kitchen installation is successfully managed by our dedicated Installation Co-ordination team, and assembled by our trusty kitchen fitters, meaning no stress or hassle for the customer.
1. An initial enquiry by telephone, email or showroom visit.
2. Free home consultation – to get the best from the design process we feel a home visit enables either Fiona or Clinton to get a greater understanding of your requirements before starting the design. It’s at this stage that they measure up your existing kitchen (if existing), or come to the site if your kitchen is being built in an extension.
3. Free remodel concept presentation – having spent time discussing your requirements Fiona or Clinton will then put together a fully priced and detailed kitchen remodel plan, presented to you in our showroom. This presentation includes full 3D rendered images of your new kitchen design. As a result, you get to see exactly how your new kitchen will look from all angles.
4. Design Refinement – following the initial concept presentation we can work on further refinements to ensure that your finished kitchen is just the way you want it.
5. Agree design, make deposit payment – a 25% deposit is required to secure any discounts offered.
6. Plan Installation – we work together to assess the project duration and arrange a suitable installation date.
7. Completion – You will work closely with our Installation Co-ordination team to ensure this runs as smoothly as possible.