Working with The Kitchen Partners
Working with The Kitchen Partners means a hassle free kitchen design and installation. We use a very simple step by step process to help our customers achieve their dream kitchen.
1. An initial enquiry by telephone, email or a visit to our showroom.
2. To get the most from working with The Kitchen Partners, we feel a home visit enables any one of the design team (Fiona, Clinton or Vicky) to gain a greater understanding of your requirements, before starting the design process. It’s at this stage we measure-up your current kitchen (if existing), or come to the site if your kitchen is being built as part of an extension or new build. There is no charge for this visit.
3. Having spent time discussing your requirements we will then put together a fully priced and detailed kitchen design, presented to you in our showroom. This presentation includes high quality 3D rendered images; as a result you get to see exactly how your new kitchen will look from all angles.
4. Following the initial concept presentation, we can work on further refinements to ensure that your kitchen is just the way you want it.
5. Once you’re happy with the final design, a 25% deposit is required to secure any discounts offered and book an installation date.
6. Our Installation Co-ordination team will work closely with you to ensure your project runs as smoothly as possible.
7. It doesn’t end with the installation; we are here for you to help with any questions you might have about your new kitchen over the following months and even years!